|| ludde, eriktorbjorn, Kirben, olki
|Companies that used it
|| Adventure Soft
|Games that use it
|| Personal Nightmare,|
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark,
Elvira 2: The Jaws of Cerberus,
Waxworks, Simon the Sorcerer,
Simon the Sorcerer II,
The Feeble Files,
Simon the Sorcerer Puzzle Pack
|Date added to ScummVM
|| April 12, 2002
|First release containing it
The AGOS Engine was originally created by Alan Cox at Horror Soft and is based on AberMUD V, with graphical extensions.
The source code for AberMUD V was released in October 1995.
Adventure Soft provided the source code of some of their games with us.
Games using this engine
The AGOS engine was used in the following games:
- The Amiga, Atari ST and PC versions of Personal Nightmare need testing.
- The Amiga and PC versions of Elvira 1 are completable.
- The Amiga and PC versions of Elvira 2 are completable.
- The Amiga and PC versions of Waxworks need testing.
- The Acorn, Amiga and PC versions of Simon the Sorcerer are completable.
- The Amiga, Macintosh and PC versions of Simon the Sorcerer 2 are completable.
- The Amiga, Macintosh and PC versions of The Feeble Files are completable.
- The Windows version of Simon the Sorcerer's Puzzle Pack is completable.