Compiling ScummVM for AmigaOS4
For building ScummVM on AmigaOS4, use the Linux/GCC build instructions, with the following alterations:
- Download the AmigaOS4 SDK from here or here.
- If newer versions of libraries are available, they can be downloaded from here.
- Make sure that you have SDL installed, you may also need libogg, libvorbis, libvorbisfile, libFLAC, libtheoradec, libfaad, libmpeg2, libfreetype, libmad and libGL.
To configure, run in a shell:
Cross-compiling ScummVM for the AmigaOS with Cygwin
- Make sure that you have SDL installed, you may also need libogg, libvorbis, libvorbisfile, zlib, libmad.
- Type ./configure --host=ppc-amigaos
- If you got an error about sdl-config, use --with-sdl-prefix parameter to set the path.
- Run 'make'.
Copy the exe wherever you want (an intitial - empty - .ini file will be created on the first run).
Double-click the "ScummVM" icon to start the program.