- Sierra On-Line Adventure Game Interpreter, a system for creating adventure games
- Beneath a Steel Sky, an adventure game
- Broken Sword, a series of adventure games developed by Revolution Software
- The Curse of Monkey Island, the third installment of the famous Monkey Island series
- Day of the Tentacle, a SCUMM adventure game
- The FM-TOWNS was a series of x86 computers built by Fujitsu and targetted at the Japanese gaming market in the form of the "FM-TOWNS Marty" 32-bit consoles. Various early SCUMM games were enhanced and ported to this platform by LucasArts. Much of this porting work was done by Jim Leiterman.
- Fate of Atlantis, also known as Indiana Jones 4, a SCUMM adventure game
- Flight of the Amazon Queen, an adventure game
- Full Throttle, a SCUMM adventure game
- Humongous Entertainment
- I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream, a game based on the SAGA engine
- Interactive Music Streaming Engine, or Interactive Music and Sound Effects. A sound system that was created by Michael Z. Land and Peter McConnell for Monkey Island 2. It was further developed for Sam & Max Hit the Road, where it was also credited to Justin Graham. Once described as a "souped-up MIDI sequencer", a digital version was developed for the later games. Possibly by Michael McMahon. The patent can be found here.
- INteractive Streaming ANimation Engine, a secondary scripting engine for interactive SMUSH scenes.
- Inherit The Earth, a game based on the SAGA engine
- LucasArts Entertainment Company
- Monkey Island, a series of SCUMM adventure games
- Maniac Mansion, a SCUMM adventure game
- The Roland MT-32 is a MIDI synthesizer module. Many DOS games from the early 90s featured special sound tracks custom-tailored for this device.
- Scripts for Animated Graphic Adventures. A scripting engine originally developed by The Dreamers Guild, Inc. Later rights to the version used for ITE were obtained by "The Wyrmkeep Entertainment Co."
- Sierra On-Line Sierra's Creative Interpreter (or SCript Interpreter), a system for creating adventure games, successor of AGI.
- Script Creation Utility for Maniac Mansion, a scripting language (and not really an engine; see SPUTM) originally developed by LucasArts for creating graphics adventures.
- SCUMM Virtual Machine, or see some other names.
- SCUMM Presentation Utility (properly abbreviated as SPU™ with a trademark symbol), the actual script interpreter and engine behind SCUMM-scripted titles.