Here is an attempted list of all games that use Brøderbund's Mohawk system.
Living Books Series
- ↑ This is a collection of single-page demos from 9 standalone pre-v3 LB games.
- ↑ This is a collection of single-page demos from 11 standalone pre-v3 LB games.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 These games had very limited scripting available, and so have hardcoded minigames (using the feature/view code).
- ↑ Part of the 'Preschool Success Starter'.
- ↑ This is a remake at 640x480 with a scripted multi-language UI.
- ↑ This is a remake at 640x480 with scripted minigames.
- ↑ This is a collection of single-page demos from the 16 standalone pre-v4 LB games (including the two remakes).
- The Story of Creation (Little Ark)
- Daniel in the Lion's Den (Little Ark)
Separate Engine Games
- D.W. the Picky Eater
- A different engine even though it's labeled as Living Books
- Eager's Pet Show
- Uses Macromedia Director even though it's labeled as Living Books
Not Living Books
- The Art Lesson
- A MECC game packaged with one Living Books compilation
Carmen Sandiego Series
Other Brøderbund Games