| PlayStation Vita Port
| Latest Released Version
| Supported Audio Options
|| MP3, OGG, FLAC, Uncompressed
| Additional Webpage(s)
|| cpasjuste, rsn8887
|| cpasjuste, rsn8887
|| Port Forum
| First Official Version
ScummVM has been ported to the Sony PlayStation Vita by Cpasjuste. The information contained on this page is based on readme-psp2.md.
The only available Vita package at the moment is the daily build from the buildbot at psp2-master-latest.zip. Version 1.10.0 will be the first stable Vita release once it is finished.
- From a computer, download the installable package here psp2-master-latest.zip.
- Unzip and copy the .vpk file it to the PlayStation Vita and install it.
The user manual describes how to add games to ScummVM and launch them: User Manual
Saves are written to the ux0:/data/scummvm/saves folder.
|R + Left stick
||Left mouse button
||Right mouse button
||Cursor Keys (useful for character motion)
|R + DPad
||Diagonal Cursor Keys
||Game menu (F5)
||Shift (used to enable Mass Add in menu)
||Period '.' (used to skip dialog lines)
|R + Square
||Space ' '
||Escape (used to skip cutscenes)
|R + Triangle
||ScummVM's global in-game menu
||Toggle virtual keyboard
|R + Select
||AGI predictive input dialog
Building From Source
This port of ScummVM to the Vita is based on SDL2. It uses the open source SDK VITASDK.
The dependencies needed to build it are:
- The toolchain from https://github.com/vitadev/vdpm
- zlib, libpng, libjpeg-turbo, libogg, libvorbis, flac, curl, openssl, freetype, from https://github.com/vitadev/vdpm
- libmad from https://github.com/Cpasjuste/libmad-psp2
- SDL2 from https://github.com/Cpasjuste/SDL-Vita
- ScummVM from https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm
- The fbo branch of libvita2d from https://github.com/frangarcj/vita2dlib/tree/fbo/libvita2d , copied under new names libvita2d_fbo.a in $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib and vita2d_fbo.h in $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include. The renaming is necessary to prevent conflict with the official vita2d lib that comes with the VitaSDK.
- The pre-compiled gtu release of vita-shader-collection from https://github.com/frangarcj/vita-shader-collection/releases, copy all headers to $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include and the library libvitashaders.a to $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib
Once all the dependencies are correctly setup, an installable package can be obtained from source by issuing the following command:
./configure --host=psp2 && make psp2vpk
Unauthorized distribution of an installable package with non freeware games included is a violation of the copyright law and is as such forbidden.
- Xavier from consoleX for donating a ps vita device
- xerpi for initial SDL2 port
- VITASDK and henkaku developers