| This page needs work
|Please help get this page into a good shape by adding any information on services used by ScummVM that you may know about.
As the ScummVM project becomes increasingly large a number of services outside of coding and those provided by our host, SourceForge, come into existence in order to support the project needs.
This page aims to list those services and detail who are the key maintenance contacts, link to documentation etc.
If you are maintaining a service for the project please make sure it is mentioned here.
Services can be broadly categorised into the following...
Main article: Forums
- Purpose: Provide a way for the wider community to interact with the project.
- Primary Maintainer(s): Eugene Sandulenko (Sev)
Main article: IRC Channel
Main article: Planet
- Purpose: Aggregate multiple information sources concerning ScummVM, its developers and the wider community into one central site/feed.
- Primary Maintainer(s): John Willis (DJWillis)
Main article: Screenshots
Main article: Buildbot
Main article: Git
Doxygen Project Documentation
Main article: Doxygen
- Purpose: This aims to provide current, automatically generated, documentation from our source code.
- Primary Maintainer(s): Joost Peters (JoostP)
Main article: Mailing lists
Main article: Trackers
Main article: Wiki
- Purpose: This wiki is mostly intended for Developers to document the project and collaborate on various current projects.
- Primary Maintainer(s): Thierry Crozat (Criezy) | Jordi Vilalta (Jvprat)
- If you need an account, talk to Eugene Sandulenko (Sev).
Main web site
If you want to update the main web site, update the files you want in /web trunk, and then login to the SF shell, change to the directory /home/project-web/scummvm/htdocs/ and run ./update.sh