Welcome to the SCI testing page! Feel free to test one (or all!) of the games on the test list.
- Before starting, you may wish to review the Release Testing guidelines for some basic information on how to test games thoroughly.
- Please test games listed as “needs testing” (white), “second pass is needed” (yellow), or “needs retesting” (cyan) on the test list. If a game has already been tested but you have a different version of that game, feel free to test that as well, even if the game is marked as completable (green).
- Previously supported games will be set as completable after someone successfully plays through them once. Newly supported games will be set as completable after they have been played through twice.
- If you encounter a bug, check the SCI bug list to see if it has already been reported. (You can narrow down the results to the game you are testing by opening the “Filters” section and adding a “Game” field to the set of filters from the drop-down.) If it has not, please report the bug, following the standard bug reporting instructions.
- The preferred testing order is, from highest to lowest priority:
- SCI32 full games
- SCI16 full games
- SCI32 demos
- SCI16 demos
- SCI16 fan games
Thank you for your help!