|| Thierry Crozat
|Team Member since
|| April 7, 2010
|| User Manual|
|| criezy (AT) scummvm.org
Past contributions to the project
Personal TO DO
- Wiki Maintenance
- Look at extensions to export to PDF. They should not require Htmldoc, which means Pdf Export and Pdf Book do not fill the bill. Possible extensions are:
- Pdf Export Dompdf which is based on Pdf Export but uses dompdf instead of Htmldoc.
- Wiki2LaTeX which uses its own parser. It is CPU intensive and might not render the pages in the same way than the WikiMedia parser.
- PDF Writer and Collection. The PDF Writer can run standalone on a server and provide PDF generation for multiple MediaWiki instances. A server for public testing and low traffic Wikis runs at . It require Python and PHP to be installed with cURL.
- WikiPDF can generate PDF/LaTeX document from a group of pages. It requires Python.
- Look at alternative intermediate formats from which we can generate pdf (e.g. DocBook XML which can be generated by the XML Bridge extension).
- User Manual
- Keep in touch with other contributors
- Update Instructions to Wiki Editors
- Review current manual and look for omissions (partially done)
- Complete the User Manual (see User Manual/TODO)
- Reflection on integration of the manual with the rest of the wiki.
- What content on Game and Platform pages?
- Compatibility (version of the games that are supported by ScummVM)
- Compatibility (games working/not working on that platform)
- Hotkeys for the game
- Control on the platform
- Installation instructions on the platform
- Do we duplicate some infos?
- Or should we link to the manual for some of these?
- Create additional categories to Special:Categories e.g. Linux, Windows, MacOS ... so users could find special pages concerning their OS very quickly.
- Translations management
- Wiki formatting