|| David Turner
|Team Member since
|| digitall AT scummvm DOT org
Digitall (aka tdhs on sf.net) is a developer for ScummVM.
He started by working on the first stages of supporting Myst in the Mohawk engine, but is now procrastinating badly by:
- Triaging/Fixing Bugs.
- Closing Memory Leaks and fixing other issues reported by Valgrind.
- Completing Operation Stealth support in Cine.
- Completing Big Red Adventure support in Parallaction.
- Far too much else :/
- Review enginmanap refactoring of engine and merge... Fix major regression at mid point of commit chain.
- Write create_sky tool to generate sky.cpt from static headers to replace unstable output from skycpt tool.
- Myst ME :
- Refactor QDM2 codec to remove memory access errors reported by Valgrind.