|| Sven Hesse
|Team Member since
|| drmccoy (at) scummvm (dot) org
- Gob engine:
- Completing A.J.'s World
- (Hard-coded) Space-shooter sequences in Inca 2 and The Last Dynasty
- Addy (ADI) and Addy Junior (Adibou)
- Once Upon A Time: Abracadabra and Baba Yaga
- Weird fading in Woodruff: white areas show up immediately
- The fade speed should not be CPU-bound
- Gob Engine cleanup:
- Way too much access to foreign class member variables right now
- Video_v1 and Video_v2 can be merged
- Merge Video_v6 too? + check for true color
- Merge Draw_* too?
- Merge Draw with Video? Put all the low-level stuff into Surface instead
- Scenery is ANI + DEC. Merge
- Make ANIObject drawing more flexible for SEQ
- Mult_v1 and Mult_v2 can be merged
- Mult is SEQ. Also needed for hard-coded games
- Current sound code is meh
- Ugly. Needs cleanup badly.
- _v1/_v2 probably not mergable. But _v2+ classes should be
- GobEngine subclasses like Kyra?
- Implement new audio handling in Addy 5 VMDs
- Low priority, because Addy 5 is very different, with a new script system and dBase databases
- Sound part type 4
- Subsequent sound parts of type 1 are broken
- Yet another audio compression?
- Goblins 3 Hebrew -- allegedly, it crashes ScummVM (in o1_printTotText() / Draw_v2::printTotText()). If it really does, I'd need a (legitimate) copy to fix it
- Gobliins 2 Mac and/or Goblins 3 Mac -- Different music and fonts in the Mac versions, would be nice to have them supported
- Any and all Japanese and Korean Gob games -- Need to check if strings and such work