|| Travis Howell
|Team Member since
|| AGOS Engine, HE games
|| kirben AT scummvm DOT org
I joined the project in February 2002, initially to only provide the Windows releases and snapshots.
Things planned to do (in no particular order):
- Complete Personal Nightmare support (remaining bugs)
- More work on HE Games (Bugs, Features).
- More work on AGOS engine (Bugs, Cleanup).
- And lots more, I can't think of right now :P
Games that would be useful for development (only originals).
- Simon the Sorcerer 1: Hebrew version (Improve support and testing).
- Simon the Sorcerer 2: Hebrew version (Improve support and testing).