| WORK IN PROGRESS, HELP NEEDED
|If you want to contribute, send us a sample of text you'd write for the new manual, and we will consider adding you an account. You can work on the manual in the Wiki, but if you prefer, supplying us with HTML or TeX sources is fine, too (we will then translate them for the Wiki).
You can have a look at our TODO page for a list of tasks that need to be done.
To report a bug, please create a GitHub account,
then use our bug tracker
to file a report (you can also reach it via the Bug Tracker link from
Please make sure the bug is reproducible, and still occurs in the latest
daily build/current git version. Also check the bug doesn't already exist on the bug tracker, and have a look at the compatibility list on our website
for that game, to ensure the issue is not already known.
Please include the following information:
- ScummVM version (PLEASE test the latest SVN/Daily build)
- Bug details, including instructions on reproducing
- Language of game (English, German, ...)
- Version of game (talkie, floppy, ...)
- Platform and Compiler (Win32, Linux, Mac OS X, ...)
- Attach a save game if possible
- If this bug only occurred recently, please note the last version without the bug, and the first version including
the bug. That way we can fix it quicker by looking at the changes made.
This should only take you a little time but will make it much easier for us to process your bug report in a way that satisfies both you and us.