|Engine developer||wanwan, strangerke (Lost Eden)|
Littleboy (Omni3D games)
|Companies that used it||Cryo Interactive|
|Games that use it||See Games|
|Date added to ScummVM||2017-02-07|
|First release containing it||not yet|
Several engines targeting different games have been started under the cryo name.
The engine to support Lost Eden has been merged into the main tree and the game is completable.
External engines with the same name that target other Cryo Interactive games are listed below.
Games supported by the in-tree engine:
- Atlantis: The Lost Tales
- Atlantis II: Beyond Atlantis
- Atlantis III: The New World
- Atlantis Evolution
- The Secrets of Atlantis: The Sacred Legacy
- Aztec: The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
- China: The Forbidden City
- Egypt 1156 B.C.: Tomb of the Pharaoh
- Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy
- Salammbo: Battle for Carthage
- Versailles 1685
- Versailles II: Testament of the King
- Zero Zone