|Also known as||Le Manoir de Mortevielle|
|Platforms||MS-DOS, Amiga, Atari ST,|
Amstrad CPC, Sinclair QL
|Support||Since ScummVM 1.7.0|
|The fansite lankhor.net (in French)|
obtained the permission from the right
holders to distribute their games
Mortville Manor was an adventure game that follows Jérôme Lange, a famous private investigator, as he investigates the strange incidents that have occurred at Mortville Manor.
- French and German DOS version completable
- Complete English (homemade), French and German translations in DAT file (including menus)
- No speech support (because they are terrible)
- Amiga/Atari versions not (yet) supported
- Other platforms seem to use a completely different engine, no support planned.
Required data files
For more information on how ScummVM uses game data files, see the user documentation.