|Team Member since||2006|
|Working on||GP2X backend|
|djwillis (at scummvm org)|
- GP2X port maintainer and historically worked on the GP32 port.
- Maintain and look after the ScummVM Planet - User:DJWillis/Planet
- Other odds and sods.
- Improve GP2X F200 touch screen support
- Implement user defined key mapping via the keymapper (partly done in trunk)
- Profile GP2X backend
- Revisit the scaling and mouse emulation code
- Contribute to the Small Devices Backend work
I currently lack many of the rarer games supported by ScummVM. If anybody is willing to pass on any of these games and would like to see support improved on the GP2X drop me a line. Originals only please, condition not important as long as the media works.
It is also worth noting that I current lack a working GP2X so am supporting the port without hardware. If anybody wants to part with an old F100 (or an F200) for a small consideration please let me know.