Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main ToDo items
- After console disabling age and name input in LSL1 is not echoed.
- Save/load management
- Eliminate list.cpp in favor of our common/list.h
- Make CGA mode switchable via --render-mode like other engines
- Make Hi-res mode switchable. Probably add yet another command line parameter?
- Make EGA/Amiga palette switchable via --render-mode
- Better compatibility. NAGI is known to be more stable
- Keyboardless input
- Consider using our GUI for that instead of drawing own widgets
From Sarien Bugs and requests
- AGI256, Agi256-2 support (which games use them?)
- Amiga-style menus (?) See this screenshot
- Hercules mode (?)
- Mac mono mode (?)
- Finish Apple IIgs music support
- PC Speaker music
First thing to consider is that NAGI has X11 license.
- Hercules fonts (suggestion is at Sarien FR)
- Generic AGI version detector
- Check Tandy emulator
- Apple II palette