Jump to navigation Jump to search
Main ToDo items
- Better game detection code. NAGI approach with inheritable settings seems to be nice. Direct MD5 approach will not always work, i.e. we have to have a good fallback, so zillions of fan-made games could work as is.
- Save/load management
- Make Hi-res mode switchable. Probably add yet another command line parameter?
- Finish Apple IIgs sound support
- Better compatibility. NAGI is known to be more stable
From Sarien Bugs and requests
- AGI256, Agi256-2 support (which games use them?) FR #558412
- Amiga-style menus. FR #657645.
- Hercules mode (?)
- CGA RGB rendering mode FR #438410
- Mac mono mode (?)
- Finish Apple IIgs music support
- MIDI music FR #439547
First thing to consider is that NAGI has X11 license.
- Hercules fonts (suggestion is at Sarien FR #607641)
- Generic AGI version detector
- Check Tandy emulator
- Apple II palette