Welcome to the AGIWiki, an online database of everything to do with Sierra's Adventure Game Interpreter. We currently have 376 pages.
Where to Start
New here? Please take the time to visit the Community Portal, which contains useful links for AGI and the AGI Wiki.
What is AGI? - Timeline
Hints & Tips
January 17, 2018
- After the long pause of anything in the AGI front, Andrew Korson's WinAGI-IDE's 1.2.2 BETA was released.
July 25, 2015
May 18, 2012
- AGIWiki is back. It's being restored from remnants of an old HTML dump and archive.org's mirrors.
- Lance Ewing is back in the scene, with all-new multiplatform Java PICEDIT.
- It's 2010s and there's still new games coming from AGI-front, Ultimate AGI Fangame
March 18, 2009
- Not much has happened on the AGI scene in quite some time. If you've made an AGI game, add it to the Fan Made Games list.
- The AGI Interpreter has since been integrated into SCUMMVM, which is an actively updated open source interpreter.
- If you have any comments for changes to the main page, please visit the discussion page.
March 2, 2006
- The Main Page has had a complete redesign and update. It now reflects a similar format to that of WikiPedia. If you have any comments for changes to the main page, please visit the discussion page.
- A template for Infoboxes for each fan made game is now available. For an example on how to use, check Pharaoh Quest
How to Contribute
Anyone can view the various topics and guides on the AGIWiki. To make any edits, you will need to be registered and logged in.