AGIWiki/Leisure Suit Larry
Leisure Suit Larry was created by Al Lowe in 1987. It is a graphical remake of Sierra's only pure text adventure game, Softporn Adventure, which was released in 1981. All six games star Larry Laffer, a 40 year old virgin who is constantly looking for love. The first game used the AGI engine (although an enhanced remake was later released that used the SCI engine). The other games used SCI.
The original Leisure Suit Larry was remade in 2013 as Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded. It was made by much of the original Larry team, who worked at Replay Games at the time of release, with a Unity based engine by N-Fusion.
Leisure Suit Larry games that use the AGI engine
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards (also available as two enhanced remakes, one made with SCI and the other with Unity)
- Leisure Suit Larry Goes Looking for Love (in Several Wrong Places) (SCI)
- Leisure Suit Larry III: Passionate Patti in Pursuit of the Pulsating Pectorals (SCI)
- Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work (SCI)
- Leisure Suit Larry 6: Shape Up or Slip Out! (SCI)
- Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail! (SCI)
- List of Leisure Suit Larry games, including the spin-off titles