Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 27 August, 1997 - AGI site The Sierra AGI World started
- 31 August, 1997 - AGI Specs, a collection of all the AGI documentation, was made available
- PICEDIT was released.
- 23 September, 1997 - AGI Studio 1.0 released - allowed one to view VIEW resources, add, extract, delete and renumber resources
- 5 October, 1997 - AGI Studio v1.1 released, included view-editor
- 8 December, 1997 - AGI Studio v1.2 released, included OBJECT-editor, WORDS.TOK-editor, a PICTURE-viewer and a help-file
- 14 December, 1997 - AGI Template game released.
- 3 January, 1998 - Glue was been released. This is a utility by Lance Ewing similar to AGIGLUE which allows you to create AGI v2 or v3 vol files from resources stored as files.
- 12 January, 1998 - InsideTheWeb-AGI message board is opened by Peter Kelly
- 16 January, 1998 - AGI site imAGIne started
- 27 January, 1998 - AGI Studio v1.3 released, included logic editor, allowing one to program games, also included template game. Support for version 3 AGI-games added.
- 15 February, 1998 - AGI Studio v1.31 released, logic help added.
- 19 February, 1998 - AGI site AGI stuff by Juha Terho started
- 3 March, 1998 - AGI site AGI Realms started
- 3 March, 1998 - Anders M Olsson released AGISB-patch for interpreters which plays sound through the soundcard instead of internal speaker, allowing 3 voice tracks.
- 21 May, 1998 - Eskil Blomfeldt has released a program called PCX2PIC that will convert PCX files to picture resources
- The Ruby Cast - 23 February, 1998 - the first fan made AGI game demo
- Fuck Quest - the first finished fan made AGI game
- Agent 0055
- AGI Piano
- AGI Tetris
- Botz - 2 April, 1998
- Dave's Quest - 15 April, 1998
- Escape from the Desert - 2 April, 1998
- Jen's Quest - 22 October, 1998
- Ralph's Quest
- InsideTheWeb-messageboard was closed.
- The 13th Disciple
- 2 Player Demo
- Abrah, l'orphelin de l'espace
- AGI256 2.0 Demo
- Al Pond 1: Al Lives Forever
- Band Quest
- DG: The AGIMouse Adventure
- Dogs Quest - The Quest for the Golden Bone
- Lasse Holm: The Quest for Revenge
- AGI Studio 1.38 BETA 1 was released.
- Agent 06 vs. The Super Nazi
- AGI Quest I: The Computer Game
- Al Pond: On Holiday
- Apocalyptic Quest
- Boring Man: The Road to Robinland
- Bob the Farmboy
- Date Quest 2
- Dr. Jummybummy's Space Adventure
- Enclosure - 3 January, 2004
- AGI Contest 1 Template
- AGI Contest 2 Template
- AGI Contest 3 Template
- AGI Tetris
- Caitlyn's Destiny
- Car Driver
- Coco Coq in Grostesteing's base
- November, 2010 - Mega-Tokyo-forum died.
- 13 November, 2010 - SCI/AGI fangame creation-forum was created as response to the demise of Mega-Tokyo-forums and added to SCUMMVM.org's forums.