Difference between revisions of "Android-SDL"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 19:44, 2 November 2020
|Latest Released Version||2.0.0|
|Supported Audio Options||MP3, OGG, FLAC,|
|First Official Version||1.8.1|
|Please note that the Android-SDL port is considered deprecated since ScummVM version 2.0, which means it is no longer under active development or maintenance. Thus, the information on this page will be outdated and we will no longer be providing official support for this port.
You may find our currently active Android port here.
- left click - tap on the screen.
- right click - two fingers tap.
- text input - text input icon.
- hide/show on-screen control (text input icon or other onscreen buttons) - quick tap of three fingers
- show built-in ScummVM keyboard - long pressure of three fingers
- Show Onscreen Keyboard - show/hide onscreen control
- Touchpad mouse mode - on/off relative mouse mode
- Swap menu and back button
To enter in startup menu press button 'change device configuration' in top part of screen when run scummvm
- Keep 4:3 screen aspect ratio
- Linear video filtering
- Separate thread for video
Saves from pre-1.9.0
If you do not see saves after upgrading to 1.9.0, then point your savepath to /storage/sdcard0/scummvm/Saves