Difference between revisions of "Cine"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Added some further notes about the FW glitches)
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
== Resources ==
== Resources ==
* []: TODO Page
Revision as of 20:58, 19 December 2006
- FW is completable (albeit currently only if the copy protection is activated), OS is not.
- There are a couple of known glitches in FW:
- Sprites are often not masked properly.
- In some places, restoring a savegame does not properly restore all the graphics. The first example of this is the office when the map is shown.
- This may be related to the missing implementation of createVar9Element() and related functions.
- When opening the secret passage early in the game, the "hero" sprite is drawn in the upper left corner.
- It seems to be related to the scripted appearence of object 70 through o1_loadMask0(), but I don't know what is going wrong to make it be drawn like that.
- Menu colors are wrong during the intro. Possibly in other places as well.
- The sound effect of the moving scaffolding in the first room is missing.
- The INVENTORY command is not implemented.
- The savegame user interface is incomplete. Savegames cannot be named.
- OS exists in 2 version: a low-color (atari) and a hi-color (PC).
- CinE has only been tested with the PC versions.
- There is a hack in CinE to bypass both FW and OS protection screens. FW bypass is made by booting the auto00 inlined in the code, OS is bypassed by forcing a specific value in the engine (this is the actual methode used to restart the game while not returning to the protection screen)
- Cruise for a corpse is not supported by cinE, but by cruisE, an independent engine
- Savegames are not compatible with the original PC version.
- Only the Adlib music is used so far, but a MT-32 track is available in the resources
- Cine TODO: TODO Page