Compiling ScummVM for Dreamcast under Linux
- gcc configured as a cross-compiler for 'sh-elf' - v3.4.2 recommended.
- binutils configured as a cross-assembler for 'sh-elf' - v2.18 recommended.
- newlib compiled for 'sh-elf' - Precompiled binaries of v1.12.0
- libronin-0.5 - Precompiled binaries of v0.5
- Original author's website now dead: http://peter.bortas.org/scumm/libronin-0.5.tar.gz
- libmad (MPEG Audio Decoder, needed if you want to play MP3-compressed games)
Building the libraries
Edit the makefile in backends/dc to point to your libronin path, as well as your path to the sh-elf cross-compiler.
run make dist
For serial/IP upload, remove the "BUILD_PLUGINS" line from the makefile and just run `make', to get a static binary with the name `scummvm.elf'.