Compiling ScummVM/PlayStation Portable
To build ScummVM for PSP you need:
- PSP Toolchain (svn co svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/psptoolchain)
- PSPSDK (svn co svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/pspsdk) Note: This usually gets installed by the PSP toolchain, so you don't have to do it manually.
- SDL (svn co svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/SDL)
- zlib (svn co svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/zlib)
- libmad* (svn co svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/libmad)
- libTremor* (svn co svn://svn.pspdev.org/psp/trunk/libTremor)
- libmpeg2* () Note: As this is not in pspdev svn, you'll need to build it manually. Adding a psp target/host to config.sub and using a configure line similar to the SDL port worked.
When you've installed these libraries (read their README.PSP for instructions), type "make" in the backends/psp directory to build an 1.00 firmware EBOOT.PBP, or "make kxploit" to build the 1.50/kxploit EBOOT.PBPs
You can control most of the build process (engines and libraries used) from the Makefile.
Based on README.PSP.