|Companies that used it|
|Games that use it|
|Date added to ScummVM||Not Added|
|First release containing it||None|
Games using this engine
Magic Composer was used for the following (released) games:
- Magic Tales: Baba Yaga & the Magic Geese (1995)
- Magic Tales: The Little Samurai (1995)
- Magic Tales: Imo & the King (1995)
- Magic Tales: Sleeping Cub's Test of Courage (1996)
- Magic Tales: The Princess and the Crab (1996)
- Magic Tales: Liam Finds a Story (1996)
- Gregory and the Hot Air Balloon (1996)
- Darby the Dragon (1996)
The 1999 version of Fisher-Price's Back to School: Reading seems likely to be using composer 4.0.
Other possibilities include the 1998 version of Jump Start Kindergarten Math and the 1999 version of Jump Start Preschool.
- Timing issues need to be fixed.
- V1 games are not yet supported.
These are script bugs present in the original:
- Sleeping Cub demo: The spoon carver animation restarts and then freezes after you've clicked on him once and waited for a bit.