Difference between revisions of "Cryo"
(Adding myself as a developer for Dune (for the sources from the Dune revival project))
(Removing release value so that Template:EngineDescription properly parses it)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Latest revision as of 23:47, 10 April 2020
|Engine developer||wanwan, strangerke (Lost Eden)|
Littleboy (Omni3D games)
elyosh, Md5 (Dune)
|Companies that used it||Cryo Interactive|
|Games that use it||See Games|
|Date added to ScummVM||2017-02-07|
|First release containing it||None|
Several engines targeting different games have been started under the cryo name.
The engine to support Lost Eden has been merged into the main tree and the game is completable.
External engines with the same name that target other Cryo Interactive games are listed below.
Support for Omni3D games is in the Cryomni3D engine.
Games supported by the in-tree engine:
Omni3D games (Cryomni3D engine) :
- Versailles 1685 (supported)
- Atlantis: The Lost Tales
- Atlantis II: Beyond Atlantis
- Aztec: The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
- China: The Forbidden City
- Egypt 1156 B.C.: Tomb of the Pharaoh
- Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy
- Versailles II: Testament of the King
- Zero Zone
- Atlantis III: The New World
- Atlantis Evolution
- The Secrets of Atlantis: The Sacred Legacy
- Salammbo: Battle for Carthage