Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 21:56, 7 September 2006 by Salty-horse (Made the statistics a first-level section. It shouldn't be under "old/obsolete stuff")
The purpose of this page is to give a link to all kinds of resources that contain information valuable to current and future developers of ScummVM.
- The first thing you need to be able to do is Compiling ScummVM.
- If you write code, please absolutely make sure to read about our Code Formatting Conventions. Patches which do not follow them tend to be rejected or at least delayed until they are cleaned up to comply to them.
- If you have write access to our repository, please make sure to read the Commit Guidelines first!
- If you want to provide a new Engine for ScummVM, check out our Engines HOWTO.
- If you want to port ScummVM to a new platform, check out our Backends HOWTO.
- Our Doxygen source code documentation may help you to get the big picture about ScummVM.
- To prevent SDL from catching segmentation faults (the SDL Parachute), add the following key to the configuration file under [scummvm]:
- To see a generic list of tasks that need to be done, check out the main TODO list.
- AGI TODO
- HE Progress
- Gob TODO
- Residual TODO
- SAGA TODO
- Simon TODO
- Our release guideline for ScummVM Release HOWTO
- Our release testing status for the latest stable release Release Testing
- MIME types, useful for setting the svn:mime-type.
- Documentation on how we performed our CVS to Subversion conversion.
Old / obsolete stuff
Our commit logs are fed to several freely available statistics tools: