Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?
|Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?|
|Also known as||Discworld 2, Discworld II:|
Mortality Bytes!, DW2
|Developed by||Perfect Entertainment|
|Distributed by||Electronic Arts|
|Platforms||DOS, PlayStation, Saturn|
|Resolution||640x480, 256 colors|
|Support||Since ScummVM 1.0.0rc1|
Discworld II: Missing Presumed...!?, also known as Discworld II: Mortality Bytes! in the United States, is the second game in the Discworld series. The game follows a cowardly wizard named Rincewind as he is sent by the wizards of Unseen University to convince death to come out of retirement.
Required data files
For more information on how ScummVM uses game data files, see the user documentation.
DOS and Windows CD
- Rename ENGLISH.SMP on CD1 to ENGLISH1.SMP (English version)
- Rename ENGLISH.TXT on CD1 to ENGLISH1.TXT (English version)
- Rename ENGLISH.IDX on CD1 to ENGLISH1.IDX (English version)
- Rename ENGLISH.SMP on CD2 to ENGLISH2.SMP (English version)
- Rename ENGLISH.TXT on CD2 to ENGLISH2.TXT (English version)
- Rename ENGLISH.IDX on CD2 to ENGLISH2.IDX (English version)
The aforementioned files can also be named FRENCH(.SMP/.TXT/.IDX) in French versions, GERMAN(.SMP/.TXT/.IDX) in German versions or US(.SMP/.TXT/.IDX) in US English versions