Difference between revisions of "Glk"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:55, 29 September 2019
|Engine developer||dreammaster, Tor Andersson|
|Companies that used it||See Sub-engines|
|Games that use it||See Sub-engines|
|Date added to ScummVM||December 9, 2018|
|First release containing it||None|
ScummGlk is an engine that implements the Glk API for text adventures (aka interactive fiction). Under it sits a number of sub-engines, each supporting a different company's and/or category of text adventures.
- Advsys - For playing games created using the Advsys text adventure writing system.
- Alan2 - For playing games created with the Alan 2 standard library version of the Adventure Language System.
- Alan3 - For playing games created with the Alan 3 standard library version of the Adventure Language System.
- Frotz - For playing Infocom games and more recent Z-code games authored using Inform.
- Glulxe - For playing Glulx games authored using Inform.
- Hugo - For playing games created using the Hugo interactive fiction development system.
- Magnetic - For playing the Magnetic Scrolls games.
- Scott - For playing the Scott Adams games.
- TADS - For playing games created with the Text Adventure Development System.