Difference between revisions of "Gob/TODO"
< GobJump to navigation Jump to search
m (Add TODO Infobox.)
(Removed TODO Status section and merged into main Gob Status Page)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
== Bugs, glitches and ToDos ==
== Bugs, glitches and ToDos ==
Revision as of 19:10, 26 April 2011
|Name||Gob Engine TODO|
|Technical Contact(s)||Gob Engine Team|
Bugs, glitches and ToDos
- Bargon Attack: Graphical glitch when loading a save made on the Bargon bridge after transforming self (the original actor appears as well).
- Fascination: Some versions have incorrect timing in several places as they used loading time. Fixing the scripts is required in those cases (before entering the lab was the most visible example) - Now fixed in Amiga and Atari versions
- Fascination: The game sometimes hangs in the parking lot when the card is used directly, without the code. - This also occurs in the original exe
- Gobliins 2: Leaving Vivalzart's screen and returning after putting the mushroom into the machine yields another mushroom in the inventory. Letting Winkle use that one with the machine locks him up.
- Gobliins 2: In music land, trying to switch the screen should be prohibited by the scripts, but isn't. A workaround keeps ScummVM from crashing and shows a dialog box instead. [Bug #1705338]
- Gobliins 2: In the bubble screen, the game lets you try to release the prince before acquiring the safety pin, leaving you in an unfinishable state. [Bug #1786556]
- Goblins 3: 'A Bell' button hotspot disappears. [Bug #2016550]
- Goblins 3: Chessboard scene reloads after the rat is first used. [Bug #2138762]
- Goblins 3: Unable to enter the Battlefield. [Bug #2392671]
- Goblins 3: Unable to progress through queen's throne room. [Bug #2355116]
- LOST IN TIME: sprite gets corrupted during a dialogue. [Bug #2033907]
- Woodruff: Infinite hypnotic CDs. [Bug #1975099]
- Woodruff: Access to the Laboratory. [Bug #1975177]
- Woodruff: Wrong code for safe in temple. [Bug #1996714]
- Woodruff: Bluxtre nut not drawn after leaving it on the ground. [Bug #1971739]
- Mouse cursor sometimes shown when it shouldn't and vice versa. (Introduced when I changed cursor handling to the CursorManager; my solution isn't all that great, apparently.)
- The number of used jokers isn't saved correctly: you'll always have 5 to spend again after loading. This is a result of using individual files for each save slot and letting the user exit with CTRL-Q (the number of jokers is saved globally for the whole game and only when exiting using the menu).
- A few graphical glitches remain:
- Ween: Wrong speaker sound when putting away items on some machines.
- Fascination: The duration of short sounds is sometimes incorrect. The most obvious problem is the sound of the keys of the phone: the sound is not played for each key (first room). This may be similar to the Ween sound issue.
- Add support for other rendering modes (EGA/CGA/Hercules) lega.gdr, l360.gdr, lcga.gdr.
- Gobliiins Mac: musmac1.adl isn't played correctly at all.
- Pink screen for a split-seconds while progressing through the story.
- Some voices missing, needs multiple live videos (one sound-only).
- The AdLib player (MDY/TBR) is missing.
- Add support to the RAC file, which is used by the protection of the CD version. (not really required, the game works with extracted STKs)
- The (hard-coded) space shooter isn't yet implemented.
- A few graphic glitches remain.
Little Red Riding Hood
- Handle direction keys, so that the arcade part is playable
- Creation tool is not working properly.
- Clicking on a word should spell it, not the first word of the sentence
The Last Dynasty
- Space shooter is hard-coded there, too.
- The game currently loops strangely, thanks to the faked shooter return code.
- When mousing over the register in the hotel action sequence, the inventory pops up.
- Crash while loading the "Game over" screen for the Rummy game: [Bug #1974745]