How to add new team members
TODO: Explain what to do *before* adding a new user; and what to do once the new user was added.
Adding new members involves the following things (list may not be complete):
- Point out some important rules: follow the Code Formatting Conventions, don't break other people's builds with your commits, ...
- Ensure they are subscribed to scummvm-devel
- Add them to SF.net as project members
- Make sure to also setup appropriate tracker access levels
- Point them to the tracker admin HOWTO below
- Forum: if they have a forum account, make sure it is in group "ScummVM Team"
- Wiki: Make sure they have an account
- Ask them to write an Introduction email to scummvm-devel
How to be a forum moderator
TODO: Explain how to ban a user properly; how to deal with spam; ...
How to triage bug reports
TODO: Describe how to react to new bug reports; how to get more info, how to use canned responses; which bug title format we use; etc.