Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name||Hopkins Engine TODO|
|Technical Contact(s)||Hopkins Engine Team|
- All tested games (Win95, OS/2, Linux, BeOS) are completable.
- BE systems show some error
- Polish and Spanish versions haven't been tested yet
- Test the remaining versions
- Refactor the engine
Nice to have
- Original OS/2 map present in a DAT file for the Win version, which requires some legal issues to be fixed.
- Mouse visible in one of the intro screens of the OS/2 version
- Palette glitches when exiting a dialog (to be confirmed)
- Some random crashes when hitting F5/F7 due to text arrays memory issues (to be confirmed)
- While discussing with the man with the newspaper outside the apartment, there's a subtle glitch on the lips at the end of each sentence. (note: VISU_PARLE, animation index 22)
- Some non-optimal path-finding issues
- City Map: The birds flying over the buildings are occasionally masked by the buildings. Same thing with the smoke from the chimney. Both are sometimes also off-by-one pixel. The priority bug is event worst when the car is hidden by the batiment. In this case the smoke from the chimney is always hidden.