Hoyle's Official Book of Games series
The Hoyle's Official Book of Games series consisted of computer game simulations of popular non-electronic games by Sierra.
- Hoyle's Official Book of Games: Volume 1 (1989) (multi-player card games)
- Hoyle's Official Book of Games: Volume 2 (1990) (28 variations of solitaire)
- Hoyle's Official Book of Games: Volume 3 (1992) (board games)
- Hoyle Classic Card Games (1993) (multi-player card games: all games in Volume 1 plus Bridge and Euchre)
- Hoyle Classic Games (1995) (card games and board games)
There were several other games that used the Hoyle trademark that were created by Sierra and later by Encore Software. These don't use the SCI engine, so they will never be included in ScummVM.