Jump to navigation Jump to search
All the games use a hack for textboxes
- Hugo 1 Win is completable.
- Hugo 2 Win is completable.
- Hugo 3 Win is completable.
- Hugo 1 Dos is completable.
- Hugo 2 Dos is completable.
- Hugo 3 Dos is completable (with a data hack).
- Add support for specific textboxes (with yes/no buttons, waiting for a typed answer...)
- Add windows menu bar (or not?)
- Add support for DOS music
- Rewrite save/restore of events
- Loading a game results regularly in a crash
- In the 'plane' screen in H3 Dos, using the mouse to move from the plane to the exit on the left doesn't work
- Several tiny glitches may be seen due to a priority bug in DOS versions:
- H1 Dos, in the hallway: the ramp
- H1 Dos, in the garden: the shed
- H2 Dos, in the dog house screen: the dog house
- In H3 Win, upon successful game completion, the game quits, but running with valgrind shows a MIDI Memory Leak which should not occur. This is still occuring after other MIDI fixes i.e. r55027 onwards:
13,397 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 261 of 261 at 0x402582E: malloc (in /usr/lib/valgrind/vgpreload_memcheck-x86-linux.so) by 0x83C4545: Hugo::MidiPlayer::play(unsigned char*, unsigned short) (sound.cpp:68) by 0x83C507F: Hugo::SoundHandler::playMIDI(unsigned char*, unsigned short) (sound.cpp:277) by 0x83C50F3: Hugo::SoundHandler::playMusic(short) (sound.cpp:290) by 0x83A9A0C: Hugo::HugoEngine::initConfig(Hugo::inst_t) (hugo.cpp:968) by 0x83A6FDB: Hugo::HugoEngine::run() (hugo.cpp:266)