Welcome to the ScummVM wiki. This wiki is mostly intended for Developers to document SCUMM and other engines, and collaborate on various current projects.
- About ScummVM, a general introduction to ScummVM
- Compiling, compilation instructions for various compilers
- Mirrors, a guide about providing a mirror server for the ScummVM network
- Current projects, what are we working on?
- Developer Central, technical documentation and info for developers
- Documentation, other documentation for users
- Game Engines, a list of included game engines
- Games, a list of supported games
- Where to get the games, places to buy the games supported by ScummVM
- Platforms, developer notes and compatibility info for our ports
- Wiki Users, a list of Wiki editors and a summary of the tasks they are working on
- Glossary, an index of definitions for various common terms and acronyms
- Infrastructure, an overview of our server infrastructure
This wiki requires an account to edit pages. Accounts are given out on a per-case basis. Please contact Ender, Fingolfin or sev if you would like an account.