< MohawkJump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
Living Books Series
- This is a collection of single-page demos from 9 standalone pre-v3 LB games.
- This is a collection of single-page demos from 11 standalone pre-v3 LB games.
- These games had very limited scripting available, and so have hardcoded minigames (using the feature/view code).
- Part of the 'Preschool Success Starter'.
- This is a remake at 640x480 with a scripted multi-language UI.
- This is a remake at 640x480 with scripted minigames.
- This is a collection of single-page demos from the 16 standalone pre-v4 LB games (including the two remakes).
- The Story of Creation (Little Ark)
- Daniel in the Lion's Den (Little Ark)
Separate Engine Games
- D.W. the Picky Eater
- A different engine even though it's labeled as Living Books
- Eager's Pet Show
- Uses Macromedia Director even though it's labeled as Living Books
Not Living Books
- The Art Lesson
- A MECC game packaged with one Living Books compilation
Carmen Sandiego Series
- Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? (also known as Carmen Sandiego's Great Chase Through Time)
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Versions: Deluxe, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, Junior
- Note: Some 'Carmen Sandiego: Junior Detective Edition' versions are just a rebranding of v2.0
- Where in the U.S.A. is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in America is Carmen Sandiego? (The Great Amtrak Train Adventure)
- Carmen Sandiego Word Detective