OpenTasks/Audio/Acorn Tracker Support
< OpenTasksJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 18:53, 8 March 2011 by DJWillis (Review technical contacts to ensure they are current.)
|Task Name||Support for Acorn Audio Format: Desktop Tracker|
|Technical Contact(s)||Eugene Sandulenko, Sven Hesse|
Since we're adding (and have added so far) support for different platform game versions, we need support for the sound files too. Currently we need support for the following format:
- Desktop Tracker format used by the music in the Acorn disk version of Simon the Sorcerer 1. Information about the specifications of the Desktop Tracker format and sample mods are available.
- Extend our general MOD player to support the mentioned format.
- Good C++ skills.
- Understanding of how audio is generated.
- ARM assembler knowledge is a big plus.
- Acorn knowledge is a plus.