Jump to navigation Jump to search
- make a clean implementation of double-buffering, with centralized updateScreen(). This would significantly deviate from the original engine, but may be the only way to effectively implement hardware-based effects (like half-brite). Other versions of the engine will surely benefit from a clean approach, too. See How Parallaction should draw things.
- merge input loops: make one input routine for menu, one for dialogue and one for _c_endIntro (possibly merge it with menu). It would be probably needed as part of the new double-buffering implementation. Should be worthy to investigate if it can be made before.
Amiga issues (low-importance):
- The spotlight in the night club should come to a post before Donna enters the stage [Bug #2438549]. The original used a blocking routine to do so.
- Make proper balloons with rounded corners for dialogues [needs a polygon fill routine].
Bugs which occur in the original:
- Dino refuses to talk (Amiga/French). [Bug #1823968]