< ParallactionJump to navigation Jump to search
- merge input loops: make one input routine for menu, one for dialogue and one for _c_endIntro (possibly merge it with menu). It would be probably needed as part of the new double-buffering implementation. Should be worthy to investigate if it can be made before.
Amiga issues (low-importance):
- The spotlight in the night club should come to a post before Donna enters the stage [Bug #2438549]. The original used a blocking routine to do so.
- Make proper balloons with rounded corners for dialogues [needs a polygon fill routine].
Bugs which occur in the original:
- Dino refuses to talk (Amiga/French). [Bug #1823968]
Big Red Adventure
- Implement music commands.
- Implement non-blocking fades/other gfx (need some updates to the input loop).
- a zone called 'occorig' is defined in location 'camalb' in all versions of the game, whereas 'eccorig' is needed.
- Find out how cursors are stretched.
- Correctly position text in dialogue balloons
Tequila & Boom Boom
Implement everything ;)