Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Companies that used it||Presto Studios|
|Games that use it||The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime|
|Date added to ScummVM||2012-09-20|
|First release containing it||N/A|
- Both full game and demo are completable from the beginning
- Only the Macintosh version is supported
- Fix minor video segment bugs
- Looping sometimes seems a bit slow (noticeable in the Norad sub bay)
- Sub chase plays a little extra audio at the end
- Implement QuickTime rate control
- Used by the Norad filling station
- Used by the "pressure" mini-game when destroying Poseidon
- Energy bar calibration sometimes flashes full before calibrating properly (doesn't always happen)
- Code cleanup
- Propagate a PegasusEngine pointer to various classes
- Cleanup some constant handling
- Some slow computers shouldn't delay the 10ms on playing videos (not from the Movie class) (ie. digitall's Atom processor is too slow to handle it :P)
- Probably should only delay if getTimeToNextFrame() >= 10
- This should probably also go to other playback loops throughout ScummVM...
Original Game Bugs
Fixed in ScummVM
- General: After using "cmd+o" to load a game while the pause menu is up, the screen dimmer remains on screen after loading the game.
- General: From the main menu, selecting 'walkthru' does nothing -- the game just resets to adventure.
- General: When pressing the recall button of the Pegasus BioChip, it does not highlight.
- Mars: Attempting to use the pause menu to load the game during the canyon chase or space chase will segfault (it tries to make a continue point, which accesses the interface which was destroyed upon entering the sequence). When running on Mac OS 9 or lower, this causes the whole OS to crash and potentially cause damage to your system. Do not attempt to try this on your Mac!
Not Fixed in ScummVM
- WSC: Dragging the antidote on the screen on your second trip in always shows the end replication video
- Mars: Cursor shows during the canyon chase after moving it
- Norad Delta: The loop sound for the missile control room is corrupt on the disc; mastering error? But the code is broken too!
- WSC: The "Images/AI/WSC/XN59WD" video is missing causing an AI video not to play.
- TSA: After destroying the robot ship on Mars and returning to the present, the game will always play the Ares optical memory video even though you didn't pick it up. There's no nice way to deal with this because the "Reviewing Optical Memory BioChip" extra sequence has to be played when returning to the TSA for the last time which leads into the "All Clear" extra sequence. It's possible to just not play the Ares Optical Memory sequence, however.
- General: In the Optical Memory BioChip menu, "Ares" is misspelled as "Aries". It's also misspelled when you open the robot up. In addition, some frames of "Poseidon" are misspelled as "Posiedon".