Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page gives a summary of the engines supported by each Platform port.
Supported Engines by Platform
- GP2X: 640x480 or 640x400 games have visual and speed issues due to the need to scale to the GP2X 320x240 LCD.
- GP32: The GP32 is limited to a maximum game data size of 128MB and does not have enough ram to support V7+ games.
- PalmOS: 640x480 or 640x400 games have visual and speed issues due to the need to scale to 480x320 or less. No issue with Zodiac Version. Not all games are supported.
- Symbian OS: 640x4xx games and Scumm V7 usually have issues due to memory constraints. Also some newer unstable/testing game engines are built in, but not tested.
- Windows CE: 640x480 or 640x400 games only supported on non-low resolution (176x220) devices.