Jump to navigation Jump to search
|PlayStation Vita Port|
|Latest Released Version||2.7.0|
|Supported Audio Options||MP3, OGG, FLAC, Uncompressed|
|First Official Version||2.0.0|
ScummVM has been ported to the Sony PlayStation Vita.
For more information, including how to install and use ScummVM, see the PlayStation Vita page in the ScummVM user documentation.
Building from source
This port of ScummVM to the Vita is based on SDL2. It uses the open source SDK VITASDK.
The dependencies needed to build it are:
- The toolchain from https://github.com/vitasdk/vdpm
- zlib, libpng, libjpeg-turbo, libogg, libvorbis, flac, curl, openssl, freetype, from https://github.com/vitasdk/vdpm
- libmad from https://github.com/Cpasjuste/libmad-psp2
- SDL2 from https://github.com/rsn8887/SDL-Vita
- ScummVM from https://github.com/scummvm/scummvm
- The fbo branch of libvita2d from https://github.com/frangarcj/vita2dlib/tree/fbo/libvita2d , copied under new names libvita2d_fbo.a in $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib and vita2d_fbo.h in $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include. The renaming is necessary to prevent conflict with the official vita2d lib that comes with the VitaSDK.
- The pre-compiled gtu release of vita-shader-collection from https://github.com/frangarcj/vita-shader-collection/releases, copy all headers to $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/include and the library libvitashaders.a to $VITASDK/arm-vita-eabi/lib
Once all the dependencies are correctly setup, an installable package can be obtained from source by issuing the following command:
./configure --host=psp2 && make psp2vpk
- Xavier from consoleX for donating a ps vita device
- xerpi for initial SDL2 port
- VITASDK and henkaku developers