Difference between revisions of "ResidualVM/TODO"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(a bit update for todo plans, still need add more entries)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Lua save/load :
The software-based graphics driver, nicknamed tinyGL
Revision as of 12:27, 3 April 2005
- finish 3d sound positioning
- add triggers support for proper swicthing between musics
Lua save/load support:
- in distance future, it need rewrote into more portable way.
- remove/fix buffer hack preventing buffer overflow in codec for some smush anims. Look into smush source code for more info.
The software-based graphics driver, nicknamed tinyGL:
- it's lack of ligthing in texture-mapping mode.
- it need optimisations 2d blitting of usage.
- add text wrapping,
- add smush subtitles support.