Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following list is taken from Max's mails to -devel:
- Fixing all warnings
- Find usage of SCUMMVM #define and resolve them, then in the end stop adding -DSCUMMVM to CPPFLAGS in module.mk
- Rearranging the files under engines/sci: I.e. get rid of include/ subdir (just move its contents to engines/sci, at some point at least)
- Converting stuff from "C pseudo classes" to real classes
- Replacing various generic FreeSCI stuff by their ScummVM counterparts. E.g. don't bother to rewrite engines/sci/include/int_hashmap.h -- instead change code to use a HashMap<int, ...> etc.
- In fact: Do use File, SearchManager, FSNode etc. instead of paths, fopen, etc.
- Don't use fstat
- const correctness in engines/sci/engine/savegame.c (this is a generated file, so change the source or generator, whatever is necessary)
- apply our code formatting guidelines
- change the many nice existing function documentation comments to use doxygen syntax
- Turn code into templates in following files (now they generate code via #defines):