Jump to navigation Jump to search
Development on the SCUMM system continued for some time, and was used in Loom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Monkey Island 1,2,3, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle, The Dig and Full Throttle.
- Debug Codes: Many of the original SCUMM game engines contain debug keys. This page lists known debug keys and the passwords needed to unlock them.
- SCUMM Versions: A list of SCUMM versions, and which games they were used for.
- Auto detection: Some thoughts on improving the SCUMM auto detector
- Resource formats: Information about the formats of various resource types used in SCUMM games
- HE Progress: Progress of the support for Humongous Entertainment games
- HE Games List: List of all known HE games. Both supported and unsupported
- MMNES Progress: Progress of the support for NES version of Maniac Mansion
- SCUMM C64: Progress of the support for C64 MM and Zak