Development on the SCUMM system continued for some time, and was used in Loom, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Monkey Island 1,Monkey_Island_2:_LeChuck's_Revenge2,3, Sam & Max Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle, The Dig and Full Throttle.
- Debug Codes: Many of the original SCUMM game engines contain debug keys. This page lists known debug keys and the passwords needed to unlock them.
- SCUMM Versions: A list of SCUMM versions, and which games they were used for.
- Auto detection: Some thoughts on improving the SCUMM auto detector
- Resource formats: Information about the formats of various resource types used in SCUMM games
- HE Progress: Progress of the support for Humongous Entertainment games
- HE Games List: List of all known HE games. Both supported and unsupported
- MMNES Progress: Progress of the support for NES version of Maniac Mansion
- SCUMM C64: Progress of the support for C64 MM and Zak