|Latest Released Version||2.1.1|
|Supported Audio Options||MP3, OGG, FLAC, Uncompressed|
|First Official Version||1.1.0|
ScummVM has been ported to some models of Samsung TV, which use a Linux based OS.
- Should work on 2009 B series TVs (Full HD): LExxBE65x, LExxBE75x, PSxxB65x, UExxB7xxx, UExxB8xxx, PSxxB85x, LAxxB65x, LAxxB75x, UNxxB7xxx, UAxxB8xxx
- To allow the use of mouse and keyboard, you will need to load the "SamyGO Mouse And Keyboard" extension first. Download this from here and run from Content Library.
- Config file is in /mtd_rwarea/.scummvmrc
- Saves are stored in '/mtd_wiselink/scummvm savegames' directory
Remote Controller Button Mapping
- GREEN - emulate F5 key.
- YELLOW - emulate F7 key / virtual keyboard.
- BLUE and RETURN - emulate ESC key.
N.B. EXIT, SOURCE, P+, P-, TV, POWER, CONTENT will trigger an immediate exit from ScummVM. This is a feature of the TV software, and not in the control of the ScummVM application.
- Audio is delayed by up to one second. This is a TV software issue :/
- Do not use 3x scalers. They do not fit in the TV display's frame buffer and will cause graphical glitches.