|Engine developer||dreammaster, Tor Andersson|
|Companies that used it||See Sub-engines|
|Games that use it||See Sub-engines|
|Date added to ScummVM||December 9, 2018|
|First release containing it||None|
ScummGlk is an engine that implements the Glk API for text adventures (aka interactive fiction). Under it sits a number of sub-engines, each supporting a different company's and/or category of text adventures.
- Alan2 - For playing games created with the Adventure Language System.
- Frotz - For playing Infocom games and more recent Z-code games authored using Inform.
- Glulxe - For playing Glulx games authored using Inform.
- Magnetic - For playing the Magnetic Scrolls games.
- Scott - For playing the Scott Adams games.
- TADS - For playing games created with the Text Adventure Development System.