* [http://www.ohloh.net/projects/113 ohloh project analysis] nice graphs and devs activity
* [http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=ProjectInfo&pid=GGWGLGR5Z5XF9MGEE816ZHSGTB Koders statistics]
== Mailing Lists ==
Primary channel for important development-related discussion is ''scummvm-devel'' mailing list. All developers should subscribe to it.
The full set of public lists are:
* [https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=scummvm-devel ''scummvm-devel''] -- development-related discussions
* [https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=scummvm-cvs-logs ''scummvm-cvs-logs''] -- commit logs. Basically we're on SVN now, but the list name was not changed
* [https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=scummvm-tracker ''scummvm-tracker''] -- Notifications of all new bugs, patches and feature requests. If you subscribe to this one you'll just be notified about '''''new''''' tracker items. If you want to keep track of an arbitrary tracker item you have to use the "Monitor" option/button on the page of that tracker item.
There is one note about scummvm-cvs-logs and scummvm-tracker. Consider them as a read-only lists, i.e. if you have comments/questions on someone's commit, post your follow-up to ''scummvm-devel''.
== IRC ==
For all kinds of live discussions we use [irc://freenode.net/scummvm #scummvm] @ [http://freenode.net/ freenode.net] IRC channel. All ScummVM developers get an operator status there, so if you have some questions, talk to them. There are several notes about usage of this medium:
* IRC is not the best place for informing everyone about some important development conclusions. I.e. when you discussed something and came up with a solution, it's best to e-mail results to ''scummvm-devel''. That is, don't expect everyone in the team to know that you uttered something at #scummvm.
* All developers who want to get operator status should register with '''''NickServ'''''. Assistance with registration is provided [http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup here].
* Most people on FreeNode have so-called anti-spam feature turned on. That is, you will not be able to PM them unless you registered with '''''NickServ'''''
We have several bots living there:
* ''LeChuck'' -- our own bot. It's primary usage is infobotting and logs.
* ''lisppaste'' -- paste bot. It notifies when ScummVM-related pastes are posted [http://paste.lisp.org/new/scummvm here].
* ''CIA'' -- commit notification bot. It notifies on all commits. Further information could be found on [http://cia.vc/stats/project/ScummVM CIA.vc site].
* ''cmeme'' -- IRCbrowse log bot. Believed to be defunct, logs were available [http://ircbrowse.com/cdates.html?channel=scummvm here].
* ''ScummBot'' -- build bot. It notifies when one or more ports change their status. There's more information on the [[Buildbot]] page.
* ''echelog-1'' -- log bot. Another bot that logs the channel and places them [http://echelog.matzon.dk/?scummvm here]. There are also [http://echelog.matzon.dk/stats/scummvm.html stats available].
IRC logs are stored at:
* [http://logs.scummvm.org logs.scummvm.org] -- Not updated when LeChuck is down
== Team Member Benefits ==
Every active ScummVM Team member is eligible for
* being added to our main credits (do it by yourself in scummvm/tools/credits.pl)
* @scummvm.org forwarding address
* operator status
at #scummvm @ freenode
* address cloak on freenode (in form of scummvm/undead/nick)
* moderator status on ScummVM Forums and appropriate badge "ScummVM Developer" or "ScummVM Porter" or special one* ScummVM Wiki account* having development blog displayed on ScummVM Planet* using project donations for purchasing necessary things for the development,
i.e. game copies, software licenses etc
If you need any of above, talk to [[User:Fingolfin|Fingolfin]] or [[User:Sev|sev]].
== Misc ==