* Check engine code for any 64-bit system incompatible code.
* Check engine code for endian issues, specifically Big Endian issues.
* Perform play testing, looking for bugs.
* Add fixes/workarounds for bugs present in the original games - See [[Tinsel/Bugs]].
* Currently, we semi-arbitrarily assigned F5 & F7 to open the load/save dialogs (dreammaster did this to match Lure, which in turn follows the 'Sierra standard'). Maybe we should agree on some standard hotkeys which work in all (most/many) engines?